“Becoming Alive, Awake, and Aware.”
At the ProudParent Center of Higher Learning, we’ve created a dynamic and fun experiential learning program for both parents and children.
The ProudParent Learning Series Includes
- Celebrating your child’s successes
- Parenting from the heart not the head
- Be a positive mirror for your child (understanding self-esteem)
- Eliminate fighting and miscommunications (or at least reduce it)
- Holding your child accountable for their actions
- Energetically connecting with your child (understanding energy and its effects)
- Dreaming: Listening to your child’s dreams (understanding dreams)
- Staying Young: Understanding life through your child’s eyes
- Listening in the NOW (don’t relive the past over and over)
- Seeing through fear, yours and your child’s
- Removing bad memory blocks
- Stop projecting your issues onto your child
- Growing up a free-thinker
- Boundaries: When and why “the door” should remain locked
- Stability (what is it, how to create it) (mental, emotional, financial, health)
- Inspiring minds (help your child explore without fear)
- Experiencing life through all the senses (hear a tree, taste a color, feel a smile)
- Nurturing an inquisitive mind
Informative Podcasts with a variety of guest speakers and helpful insights
Interactive ProudParent Forum – share with others and gain wisdom
Educational Learning tools for everyday situations to add joy to your life
Informative eBooks and downloadable step-by-step guides for the everyday
…and much more.
ProudParent is based on the idea of experiencing joy in the moment and communicating this joy and pride in your child to your child in a very visible, constant, and positive way helping strengthen the bond between you and building your child’s self-esteem.
This goes well beyond whether you love your child or show him your love. We help build life skills. Our efforts focus on strengthening the bond between you through understanding, communication, and self-esteem building.
Self-esteem is a fundamental belief in oneself. An assurance that you have great personal value and potential in life.
Help create strong character, eliminate self-doubt, guard against selfishness and a sense of lack within your child. Help her gain assurance in herself and her potential in life. Clearly self-esteem is related to the way a child is treated or seen by those around him. Self-esteem is developed over time one moment building upon the next. In our day-to-day life the message of our love between get lost.
Set an example for a positive attitude in your child through very visible actions. Witness the results when you demonstrate with every beat of your heart how your child holds great intrinsic worth. Be your child’s positive mirror. Eliminate fighting, miscommunications, get things accomplished on time, change your perspective and gain insight. The impact can be dramatic and lasting. Helping your child discover their inner power and their ability to reach their highest potential.
“If you change the way you think about something, what you think about changes.”